Tiger shark inspired high-performance leggings made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles.
Tiger Shark Leggings
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- Flatlock stitching to increase durability and reduce chaffing
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining their shape in and out of the water
- Pocket on back waistband with corrosion proof zipper
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Quick drying and odor resistant fabric
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
Not sure what size tiger shark leggings to order? View our sizing guide HERE.
Learn how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by one of the largest predators in the ocean, the Tiger Shark!
Beautiful and often misunderstood, these striking animals bring instant respect when seen in the ocean. Tiger sharks can grow up to 18 feet long and weight close to 2000 lbs, making them one of the largest predators in the ocean. They are named for their vertical striped pattern on their sides. Tiger sharks are often sought after for their fins, but they’re much more valuable alive. They help to regulate and maintain the balance of marine ecosystems by providing essential food sources for scavengers. They also remove the sick and weak individuals from prey populations. Be a part of the tiger shark frenzy and support ocean conservation through your purchase of these tiger shark leggings.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL