The Lionfish Long Sleeve Swimsuit is designed with style and protection in mind. With 4-way stretch, a front zipper, and medium coverage bottom, it is figure-flattering on all body styles! It is fully lined and can be worn with confidence, with or without the removable cup inserts. The silky-smooth fabric provides UPF 50+ protection from harmful sun rays and is finished with flat-lock stitching to increase durability and prevent chafing. A high neck provides extra sun protection as well as prevents rubbing from BCDs and harnesses. Plus, it’s made from over 50% recycled materials! Now this is sun protection you can feel good while wearing!
Lionfish Long Sleeve Swimsuit
- Made with recycled materials
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- Fully lined with removable cup inserts
- Corrosion proof front zipper allows for adjustable chest coverage
- High neckline for maximum protection
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- Medium coverage across the bottom, or can be hiked up for more exposure
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining shape in and out of the water
- Flatlock seams to increase durability and reduce chafing
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Tag-less for comfort
- 52% Recycled Polyamide, 30% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
Not sure what size Lionfish Long Sleeve Swimsuit to order? View the SIZE GUIDE.
Learn how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by one of the most voracious feeders in the ocean, the Lionfish!
These fierce, but elegant, carnivorous fish are native to the Indo-Pacific and are now an invasive species in the Atlantic. They can be easily identified by their red, white, and brown zebra-like pattern. They also have large, venomous spines that can look like a mane, hence the name lionfish! As beautiful as they may be, these spines prevent most predators from eating them. Since lionfish are also voracious feeders and eat a wide variety of prey, there is an increasing concern they may have an active role in the already declining fish populations in the Atlantic. In an effort to help control the invasion, many organizations are promoting the harvest and consumption of lionfish. Be just as fierce and elegant as the fish while wearing this Lionfish Long Sleeve Swimsuit.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL