Lionfish inspired reversible top made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles.
Lionfish Reversible Top
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Medium-impact support for water-sports, yoga, working out, or all-day comfort
- Reversible design
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining its shape in and out of the water
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Quick drying and odor resistant fabric
Not sure what size lionfish top to order? View the SIZE GUIDE.
Learn how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by one of the most voracious feeders in the ocean, the Lionfish (Pterois volitans)
These fierce, but elegant, carnivorous fish are native to the Indo-Pacific and are now an invasive species in the Atlantic. They can be easily identified by their red, white, and brown zebra-like pattern. They also have large, venomous spines that can look like a mane, hence the name lionfish! As beautiful as they may be, these spines prevent most predators from eating them. Since lionfish are also voracious feeders and eat a wide variety of prey, there is an increasing concern they may have an active role in the already declining fish populations in the Atlantic. In an effort to help control the invasion, many organizations are promoting the harvest and consumption of lionfish. Be just as fierce and elegant as the fish while wearing this lionfish top.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
i absolutely love this top! it fits great, has lots of give, and i always get compliments in it!