Mandarinfish inspired high-performance leggings made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles sourced from within the USA
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flatlock stitching to increase durability and reduce chaffing
- 4 way stretch for comfort and retaining their shape in and out of the water
- Pocket on back waistband with corrosion proof zipper
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Quick drying and odor resistant fabric
Not sure what size Mandarinfish leggings to order? View our sizing guide HERE.
Learn about how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by one of the most beautiful fish in the ocean, the Mandarinfish (Synchiropus splendidus)
Mandarinfish are bright, exotic, and are often called the most beautiful fish in the ocean. In fact, they were named after the colorful and elegant Mandarin Chinese robes of the 19th century. Not only are these tiny fish beautiful, but they can hold their own with their toxic mucous and unpleasant smell. These interesting fish are a popular photographic subject because of their striking beauty and interesting habits. Just like the Mandarinfish, you’re sure to catch everyone’s eye when wearing these vibrant and bold Mandarinfish leggings.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL