Nudibranch reversible top made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles.
Nudibranch Reversible Top
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Medium-impact support for water-sports, yoga, working out, or all-day comfort
- Reversible design
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining its shape in and out of the water
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Quick drying and odor resistant fabric
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
Not sure what size nudibranch top to order? View the SIZE GUIDE.
Learn how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by some of the most intriguing creatures in the ocean, Nudibranchs!
Nudibranchs, commonly known as sea slugs, get their name from greek (nudi) and latin (branch) words meaning “naked gills.” Unlike snails who use their shell for protection, nudibranchs lose theirs in their larval stage. Instead, they use camouflage to blend in or bright colors to signal danger to predators. Some have even evolved to digest and reuse stinging cells from their prey. Even though nudibranchs have eyes, they are nearly blind. They use their incredible sense of smell to find food and other nudibranchs. All nudibranchs are hermaphrodites and have both male and female reproductive organs. With over 3,000 known species and their spectacular color patterns, these ocean wonders are a diver’s delight to find underwater.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL