Tiger Shark inspired reversible top made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles.
Tiger Shark Reversible Top
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Medium-impact support for water-sports, yoga, working out, or all-day comfort
- Reversible design
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining its shape in and out of the water
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Quick drying and odor resistant fabric
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
Not sure what size tiger shark top to order? View the SIZE GUIDE.
Learn how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by one of the largest predators in the ocean, the Tiger Shark!
Beautiful and often misunderstood, these striking animals bring instant respect when seen in the ocean. Tiger sharks can grow up to 18 feet long and weight close to 2000 lbs, making them one of the largest predators in the ocean. They are named for their vertical striped pattern on their sides. Tiger sharks are often sought after for their fins, but they’re much more valuable alive. They help to regulate and maintain the balance of marine ecosystems by providing essential food sources for scavengers. They also remove the sick and weak individuals from prey populations. Be a part of the tiger shark frenzy and support ocean conservation through your purchase of this tiger shark top.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL