Whale shark inspired high-performance leggings made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles.
Whale Shark Leggings
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- Flatlock stitching to increase durability and reduce chaffing
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining their shape in and out of the water
- Pocket on back waistband with corrosion proof zipper
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Quick drying and odor resistant fabric
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
Not sure what size whale shark leggings to order? View our sizing guide HERE.
Learn how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by the largest fish in the world, the whale shark!
These “gentle giants” are not whales, but rather the largest fish in the world, measuring up to 40 ft in length! The distinctive pattern of spots and stripes are unique to each shark, much like a human’s fingerprint. They can be found in almost all temperate and tropical oceans around the world. With their massive size and gentle nature, divers and water lovers across the globe are on the search for them. However, their numbers have decreased by more than 50% over the last 75 years. Their biggest threat being the international trade for shark fins. Not only are you sure to be spotted while wearing these whale shark leggings, but you’re also donating to ocean conservation!
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL