- Made with recycled materials
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- Fully lined with removable cup inserts
- Corrosion proof front zipper allows for adjustable chest coverage
- High neckline for maximum protection
- Long sleeves with thumb holes to protect arms and top of hands
- Medium coverage across the bottom, or can be hiked up for more exposure
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining shape in and out of the water
- Flatlock seams to increase durability and reduce chafing
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Tag-less for comfort
- 52% Recycled Polyamide, 30% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
Not sure what size Whale Shark Long Sleeve Swimsuit to order? View the SIZE GUIDE.
Learn how waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by the largest fish in the world, the whale shark!
These “gentle giants” are not whales, but rather the largest fish in the world, measuring up to 40 ft in length! The distinctive pattern of spots and stripes are unique to each shark, much like a human’s fingerprint. They can be found in almost all temperate and tropical oceans around the world. With their massive size and gentle nature, divers and water lovers across the globe are on the search for them. However, their numbers have decreased by more than 50% over the last 75 years. Their biggest threat being the international trade for shark fins. Not only are you sure to be spotted while wearing this Whale Shark Long Sleeve Swimsuit, but you’re also donating to ocean conservation!
10% OF PROFITS DONATED TOWARD OCEAN CONSERVATION