Lionfish inspired high-performance fitted shorts made from recycled, post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- 3-inch inseam
- UPF 50+ sun protection, the highest rating achievable
- Flatlock stitching to increase durability and reduce chaffing
- 4-way stretch for comfort and retaining their shape in and out of the water
- Pocket on back waistband with corrosion proof zipper
- Will not fade from sun, saltwater, or chlorine
- Quick drying and odor resistant fabric
- 84% Recycled Polyester, 16% Elastane
Not sure what size lionfish shorts to order? View the SIZE GUIDE.
Learn how plastic waste is turned into our activewear HERE!
Inspired by one of the most voracious feeders in the ocean, the Lionfish!
These fierce, but elegant, carnivorous fish are native to the Indo-Pacific and are now an invasive species in the Atlantic. They can be easily identified by their red, white, and brown zebra-like pattern. They also have large, venomous spines that can look like a mane, hence the name lionfish! As beautiful as they may be, these spines prevent most predators from eating them. Since lionfish are also voracious feeders and eat a wide variety of prey, there is an increasing concern they may have an active role in the already declining fish populations in the Atlantic. In an effort to help control the invasion, many organizations are promoting the harvest and consumption of lionfish. Be just as fierce and elegant as the fish while wearing these lionfish shorts.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL